Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thoughts

It's COLD and I hate winter!

Wonder if the basketball games for tonight will be cancelled? (secretly, I'm hoping they are)

I love Wednesdays at work - no students - just me and a teacher or two (if they decide to come in as opposed to work from home).

Have I mentioned - I LOVE my job!

Lots to do today - shouldn't be bloggin right now...but it won't take too long. :-)

I'm excited about Saturday - I'm going with the MC Guard to their first competition of the season. Got my assignment and ready to cheer them on.

David has his carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow - hope and pray everything goes okay and that this will help alleviate the pain in his right arm.

Wish I was someplace warm and sunny!

Need to turn on the radio to listen for possible school announcements.

Praying that the Jamaica team has safe travel and are able to touch many lives on their trip.

Looking forward to getting back in to the groove of small group next week.

Gotta get off here and get back to work...thoughts are now of the work I should be doing! :-)

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I didn't know David was having surgery. I will pray that all goes well. If you find that you need anything please give the church a call and we will do what we can to help out. Please tell David I'm thinking of him.

Thanks for your prayers for the Jamaica mission team.

Keym said...

Praying for David. Ya know if you were going to Jamaica you would have warmer weather ;0p Thanks for prayers for the missions trip.