Friday, February 6, 2009

One of those days...

Every have one of those days where you just can't get yourself motivated to do anything - or even feel anything really? That's my day today - just don't feel like doing anything, feeling anything, or being around anyone. I hate these days - because after they are over - I am usually upset with myself for not getting anything done or for treating someone like crap. So far today - I've gotten pretty much NOTHING done and I've not been very nice to David or Abby. Thank goodness Holly went home with a friend after school and is spending the night - or I'm sure, she and I would clash tonight...we do that on a regular basis anyway! What frustrates me even more is the fact that I recognize it, but can't seem to kick myself out of it - and I know I'll feel like crap about today come tomorrow.

No comments: