Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy weekend

Wow - the past 4 days just flew by! I had a 4 day weekend, as I took Friday off and Monday was a holiday, nice mini-vacation.

Friday was spent picking up Girl Scout Cookies and at the MCE classroom Valentine Parties - then to Muncie for some errand running. Saturday was furniture shopping and the girls basketball sectional championship game - way to go Lady MC Bears! Sunday was dinner with Mom and then some more funiture shopping. Sunday was supposed to start with church, but had a sickly one at home...amazing though, she was fine later! Monday was more furniture shopping. Needless to say - I'm so thoroughly confused...I've seen so much furniture in the last 3 days, I don't know what I want!

We are looking for new living room furniture - a couch and love-seat to be specific. I thought I knew what I wanted...but there is so much out there. Couple that with the fact that I tend to over-think everything...and now I can't make up my mind. I did, however, find a new headboard and had no problem making that decision - it's already home and installed (as I just learned from my daughter). I do believe I've narrowed it down to 2 different options - just need to quit "thinking" and make a decision.

Next on the shopping list is a vehicle - oh my, I'm NOT looking forward to that - I hate making decisions involving that much money!

2 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

I really dislike car shopping, you always have in the back of your mind, how long until its in the shop? At least I do, hope I didn't just plant another question in your mind.

This is Me... said...

No, that thought is always there! :-)